Cutting Edge Capital
Offered to California Residents Only
Local Economies, New Economy, Community Capital
"Cutting Edge Capital is leading a movement that is bringing new capital - by directly engaging more people as investors - to the new economy - an economy that is resilient, just, and sustainable."
Arroyo Food Coop
Offered to California Residents Only
Retail, Grocery Store, Local Economies, Coop
"The Arroyo Food Cooperative will empower our community with practical product choices, thoughtful education/social opportunities and substantial entrepreneurship encouragement."
RSF Social Finance
Offered in Multiple States
Food, Food Systems, Agriculture, Education, Arts, Ecological Stewardship
"RSF Social Finance’s Social Investment Fund provides a unique opportunity to invest in a diversified, direct loan fund comprised of over 80 leading non-profit and for-profit social enterprises."
Offered in Multiple States
Affordable Housing, Healthy Communities, Women's Empowerment, Local Economies, Ecological Stewardship
"Calvert Foundation’s Community Investment Note enables you to invest in a global portfolio of nonprofits and social enterprises that create social and environmental good."
Northern California Community Loan Fund
Offered to California Residents Only
Affordable Housing, Economic Development, Cooperatives
"NCCLF is a local CDFI that invests in high social impact projects including affordable housing, alternative businesses, economic development efforts and human services. We connect capital with projects that positively impact people's lives."
Offered to Massachusetts Residents Only
Energy, Recycling, Organics, Compost, Food
"CERO provides food waste composting services and is proud to be part of a local food economy rooted in environmental and economic justice."
1. Revisions Without Notice. CuttingEdgeX may at any time revise this Agreement without any prior notice by posting a revised agreement on the Site, which shall become this Agreement. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore review this Agreement every time you visit this Site.
2. Intention of The Site. This Site is intended to provide you with information about Direct Public Offerings, to allow Direct Public Offering Issuers the ability to post information about their offerings, and to allow interested parties the ability to link to those offerings to obtain additional information and to potentially invest directly in those offerings.
3. No Advice, Solicitation, Recommendation or Offer. None of the information posted on this Site is intended to invite, induce or encourage any person to make a financial or investment decision. Further, none of the information on this Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, or offer to buy or sell investment instruments, or to engage in any other kind of transaction. Similarly, none of the information on this Site is intended to constitute investment or financial advice.
You should not rely on any information on this Site, including any statements made within this Site, for financial or investment advice and you are advised to confirm such information with your financial and tax advisor, who should be responsible for taking whatever steps are necessary to check all information and personally assuring that the advice he or she provides is based on accurate and complete information and research.
4. No Reliance. No one shall be entitled to claim detrimental reliance on any views or information provided or expressed on this Site.
5. No Minors. This Site is intended exclusively for those that have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. If you are a minor, you should not access this Site.
6. Links to Other Sites. This Site includes links to third party websites. CuttingEdgeX is not responsible for screening those websites or for the accuracy of any information provided on those websites. Any link provided on this Site is for your information only. CuttingEdgeX does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any third party website. Any opinions, advice or other information linked to from this Site are those of the respective author only. CuttingEdgeX does not endorse any opinions expressed in any content provided by third parties or by anyone affiliated with third party websites.
7. No Duty to Update Site. No one shall be entitled to claim that there is a duty to update any information or materials provided on this Site or to use care to protect the interests of any Site visitor. CuttingEdgeX reserves the right, in our sole discretion and without obligation, to improve or correct information on this Site.
8. Termination of this Agreement. If you are dissatisfied with any content on this Site, or with any or all of this Agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop accessing this Site.
9. Disclaimer of Liability. CuttingEdgeX does not own, operate, or control the enterprises identified on this site. CuttingEdgeX does not make any guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind regarding the enterprises’ actions or failures to act, including, but not limited to, how they are using business methods to achieve goals, how they will use the funds from their offerings, how successful they have been or will become, or that the information they provide or post on this site or elsewhere is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
All of the information and services provided to you directly or indirectly from this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose or use, title, non-infringement, and any warranties otherwise implied by performance or usage of trade. All warranties are expressly disclaimed. You assume total and absolute responsibility and risk in accessing, using, and browsing this site.
CuttingEdgeX does not warrant that this site will be available or secure at any time or location, or that content or software used to operate this site will be free of errors, defects, viruses, or other harmful components. By accessing this site and potentially linking to other websites from this site, you are doing so at your own risk.
CuttingEdgeX makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that information posted on this site is complete or accurate. CuttingEdgeX will strive to verify the accuracy of information provided on this site; however, CuttingEdgeX shall not be responsible, liable, or have any obligation to you or any other person or entity for any reason as a result of any interactions, inaccuracy, errors, delays, ommissions, or lack of performance, as a result of this site or any content hereof, or once you link to any other website from this site.
Under no circumstances will CuttingEdgeX be liable to you for damages, losses, costs, expense, loss of principal, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages incurred as a result of your accessing, using, or browsing this site, or linking to any other website from this site.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, at your sole expense, CuttingEdgeX from any claim or action brought by a third party relating to your use of the Site or your breach of this Agreement.
11. Intellectual Property. The name “CuttingEdgeX” is a trademark and is the sole property of CuttingEdgeX, “Hylo” is a trademark and is the sole property of Hylozoic, Inc., both of which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other content on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, audio clips, and video clips and computer software used to develop, operate, and maintain this Site (collectively the “Content”) was derived from material supplied by CuttingEdgeX and other sources and is protected by United States trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties, all rights reserved.
You may make one copy of the Content on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except for that limited purpose, you may not copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, or distribute the Content in any way (other than sharing links to the Site) or decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Content. The use of any Content on any other site or networked computer environment is prohibited without CuttingEdgeX’s express written consent.
You may not use the “CuttingEdgeX” or “Hylo” trademarks in connection with any products or services. You agree not to do anything that might impair CuttingEdgeX’s rights, titles or interests in the “CuttingEdgeX” and “Hylo” trademarks or the Content nor will you assert any right, title or interest in or to the trademark or the Content.
If you believe that the Content infringes on any intellectual property rights, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact” tab.
In your correspondence, please provide the following: (a) identification of the work that is allegedly infringed, (b) identification and location of the allegedly infringing material(s) on this Site, (c) your contact information, (d) a statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and (e) a statement that the information contained in your correspondence is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
12. General Provisions.
(a) This Site is controlled and operated from offices within the State of California, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action arising out of or in relation to your use of this Site or this Agreement shall be filed only in the State of California and you consent and submit to personal jurisdiction of the California courts for the purpose of adjudicating any such action.
(b) If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, that provision will be eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure of CuttingEdgeX to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such right.
Last Updated: September 1, 2013
By clicking the AGREE button below, you are stating that: